About Dr. Christopher Formanek
Dr. Formanek's Staff Privileges:
- Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center
- St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Hospital
With convenient business hours in both the Baton Rouge and Gonzales clinic, the goal of Footsteps, LLC is to be accessible to all patients. Dr. Formanek is most gratified when he can alleviate symptoms with immediacy and provide patients with a plan for the future.
Dr. Formanek's training:
- Los Angeles County+USC Medical Center
- Specialized reconstructive surgical foot training, St. Mary of Nazareth Hospital, Chicago
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology and Physiology, University of Minnesota
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco
- San Francisco General Hospital
- University of California San Francisco (UCSF)/Parnassus Medical Center
- Highland Hospital of Oakland, California
- Veteran Administration Medical Centers of Phoenix, Tucson, and Loma Linda, Arizona
- Naval Training Center/Marine Corp Recruitment Depot, Balboa Hospital, San Diego, California
- Indian Health Services in Sacaton and Gila Bend, Arizona
When not practicing Podiatry, Dr. Formanek is an avid body builder and also a 'songwriter and singer, from a musical family, who plays multiple musical instruments with an album to be released soon, near completion.
Dr. Christopher Formanek
Footsteps, LLC Office
Baton Rouge Location
6141 Parkforest Dr.
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
Mon: 08:00 AM - 05:00 AM
Wed: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Fri: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
2524 South Philippe Ave.
Gonzales, LA 70737
Tue: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Thu: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Cassandra J. On 07.24.2018
He is an excellent doctor who is very knowledgeable and friendly. He takes his time to explain all procedures and expected outcomes to his patients. I highly recommend this individual.